The Manchester Township Municipal Clerk is Sabina T. Skibo, who has been working in municipal government since 1990.
The Deputy Clerk is Jodi Pellicano. She comes to the Township Clerk’s office with previous municipal experience as a Borough Clerk and Deputy Clerk. The Deputy Clerk has all the powers and authority of the Municipal Clerk in her absence.
The Township Clerk handles a wide range of services, including but not limited to the following:
· REGISTRAR OF VITAL STATISTICS
· DOG LICENSING
· PROCESSES INSURANCE CLAIMS
· NOTARY SERVICES FOR RESIDENTS
· LICENSING (those established by Ordinances and Statutes)
· RECORDS MANAGER FOR TOWNSHIP
· SECRETARY TO THE GOVERNING BODY
· SECRETARY OF THE MUNICIPAL CORPORATION
· KEEPER OF MINUTES, ORDINANCES AND RESOLUTIONS OF THE TOWNSHIP COUNCIL.
The Township Clerk can provide many of our services by mail. They include, but are not limited to COPIES OF VITAL RECORDS, DOG LICENSING, and VOTER REGISTRATIONS. Please call ahead for fees and details.
FREE RABIES CLINIC
Saturday, June 8, 2013
Ridgeway Firehouse * Township Garage
Route 571, Manchester * Route 70, Whiting
Cats 8:30-9:00 a.m. * Cats 1:00-1:30 p.m.
Dogs 9:00-11:00 a.m. * Dogs 1:30-3:00 p.m.
Bring proof of previous vaccination to the rabies clinic so a three (3) year certificate may
Be issued. If proof is not provided, the certificate will be issued for one year only.