Thank you for visiting the website for Manchester Township!
Manchester Township is located in beautiful Ocean County, New Jersey, just minutes from the Jersey Shore and in between New York City, Philadelphia and Atlantic City. Manchester is nestled in the New Jersey Pinelands and we are Ocean County’s best kept secret!
Beautiful Parks, Lakes, and Preserved Open Space, our top notch municipal services and our vibrant and dynamic community makes Manchester a great place to live, work, and raise a family. That is why the June 2012 edition of Inside New Jersey, a monthly publication of the Star Ledger, rated Manchester Township as such a great place to retire in New Jersey. Manchester Township offers something for everyone!
The goal of our website is to provide you with information about our municipality. Here you can learn about the many departments we have and the services that we offer. This is the hub where you will find a vast amount of information about our local government at your convenience and your leisure.
If there is something that you cannot find, please feel free to contact us during normal business hours and we will be pleased to assist you with any questions. Also, please check back often as we update the site frequently.
- Air Force Testing of Private Drinking Water Wells Information
- 2017 Edition of The Manchester Citizen
- Video: Leisure Knoll Veterans Club – Honoring the Brotherhood of Veterans
- Photos: Veterans Honored at Annual Town Hall Ceremony
- Manchester Township Awarded Sustainable New Jersey Certification
- Support Our Pet Supply Drive and Winter Coat Drive!
- Leaf Vacuums Promise Time and Money Savings
- Senior Motion Wellness System Opens at Harry Wright Lake
- Sign Up for the “Shop Manchester” Tax Rebate Program
- Please join the Mayor’s Letter-Writing Campaign
- Park Revitalization Plan Underway
- Mayor and Council Support School Funding Fairness Formula
- Heritage Mineral Redevelopment Plan Update
- “No Knock” Registry Information
- Project Pride
- Heritage Mineral Site: “NO TRESPASSING”