732-657-8121 Ext. 5101, 5102
Tracey Lynch – Director
Cassandra Colgate – Office Manager
The Manchester Township Department of Recreation is dedicated to fulfilling the recreational needs of the Township’s residents both young and old. The Township’s emphasis on recreation is evident in the numerous programs, activities and events offered by the Department of Recreation. These activities will continue to grow and expand to meet the ever changing needs and interests of our citizens.
The Department’s goal is to continue to expand our programs and enable more citizens to participate and enjoy the same.
Programs and Events
Please adhere to the following registration dates:
Residents Only – Mail-ins accepted immediately
Walk-ins will only be accepted May 7th & after
Non-Residents – NO mail-ins accepted
Walk-ins will only be accepted May 14th & after
- 2018-2019 Fall/Winter Recreation Brochure
- 2018-2019 Adult Registration Forms
- 2018-2019 Youth Registration Forms
Program brochures are printed twice a year, Fall/Winter(September) and Spring/Summer(May).
(Due to a limited amount of space in some programs, non-residents will be accepted on an availability basis.)
- Click here for detailed information regarding our beautiful parks in Manchester
- Seasonal Application for Employment
- Directions to Harry Wright Lake
- Spring 2018 Out & About Ocean County Seasonal Magazine