Office Hours: 8:30 AM to 4 PM Monday to Friday
The Building Department is responsible for all construction within the Township and for enforcement of the New Jersey Uniform Construction Code. It is Manchester’s desire to insure that all of its citizens are protected to the fullest extent by these codes. Whether you are purchasing or building a new home or remodeling your existing home, our department is here to answer your questions and assist in any way we can. Prior to beginning any home improvement project, please check with us to see what, if any, permits are required.
Mike Martin, Construction Official
Who will I be speaking to?
• Construction Official: Michael Martin
• Building Subcode Official: Gary Loftus
• Plumbing Subcode Official: Russel Peterson
• Electric Subcode Official: Michael Martin
• Electrical Inspector: Bill Eggert
• Fire Marshal: Michael Martin
Technical Assistants and Staff (the backbone of our operation)
• Marianne Borthwick, Office Manager, Technical Assistant to Construction Official
• Darlene Garcia, Technical Assistant, Zoning Board Secretary
To speak to a Subcode Official please call between 8AM to 9 AM or 3:30PM to 4 PM