732-657-8121 Ext 3010 – Fax 732-657-1690
James Gant – Director- Personnel Division
The Division of Personnel processes applications for employment. For more information or to fill out an application contact the Manchester Township Personnel Office located in the Municipal Building, 1 Colonial Drive, Manchester, New Jersey. Hours are 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
- Now accepting applications for Part-Time Clerk/Typist (Tax Office). Immediate opening to be filled. Please consider the following criteria for recommendation: Ability to type a minimum of fifty (50) words per minute accurately. Good working knowledge of English, grammar, punctuation, spelling, style, etc. Ability to answer telephones and greet the public in a friendly and courteous manner.High school graduate or equivalent. Minimum one year clerical work, computer and word processing experience. Ability to work efficiently and accurately in an atmosphere of frequent interruptions
- Now accepting applications for Temporary Seasonal Maintenance Worker: to assist with summer workload, mowing of township properties and clean-up. Date to be employed are July 01, 2015 – August 31, 2015 (2 Months). Please submit employment application to email@example.com . For questions please call 732-657-8121 ext: 3010 Manchester Township is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- FIELD AND METER SERVICE WORKER – Needed for immediate openings. Ability to operate a backhoe and work outdoors year round. Water and Sewer experience required. Excellent benefit package offered.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person at Manchester Township 1 colonial drive, Manchester, NJ 08759 EOE
- BADGE SELLERS – Needed Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day Weekend at Pine Lake, Manchester, NJ.
Must be 18 years of age with cash handling experience and available to work weekends.
Applications are being accepted at:Manchester Township Recreation Department 1 Colonial Drive, Manchester, NJ 08759 or call 732-657-8121 ext. 5102 for more information.
- LIFEGUARDS NEEDED – Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day Weekend at Harry Wright Lake, Whiting, NJ.
Must be 16 years of age and available to work some weekends. Certifications needed:Lifeguard/Waterfront/First Aid and CPR.
Applications are being accepted at Manchester Township Recreation Department, 1 Colonial Drive, Manchester, NJ 08759 or call 732-657-8121 ext. 5102 for more information.See more information
- Para-Professional- Full Time – Senior Services. Driving to provide medical transportation/shop for residents on assigned routes. Must have a high school diploma and clean New Jersey Driver’s License.
- Senior Outreach Coordinator – Full Time- Senior Services. Assists residents in obtaining services. Provide medical transportation, food shop for residents. Must have a high school diploma. Possess a clean New Jersey driver’s license.