Thank you for visiting the website for Manchester Township!
Manchester Township is located in beautiful Ocean County, New Jersey, just minutes from the Jersey Shore and in between New York City, Philadelphia and Atlantic City. Manchester is nestled in the New Jersey Pinelands and we are Ocean County’s best kept secret!
Beautiful Parks, Lakes, and Preserved Open Space, our top notch municipal services and our vibrant and dynamic community makes Manchester a great place to live, work, and raise a family. That is why the June 2012 edition of Inside New Jersey, a monthly publication of the Star Ledger, rated Manchester Township as such a great place to retire in New Jersey. Manchester Township offers something for everyone!
The goal of our website is to provide you with information about our municipality. Here you can learn about the many departments we have and the services that we offer. This is the hub where you will find a vast amount of information about our local government at your convenience and your leisure.
If there is something that you cannot find, please feel free to contact us during normal business hours and we will be pleased to assist you with any questions. Also, please check back often as we update the site frequently.
- For lake closures please visit the Ocean County Health Department website at: https://www.ochd.org/WaterAdvisories/FullList
- Manchester Police Honored at Township Council Meeting
- Whiting Woman Presented with Patient Courage Award
- Municipal Alliance Meetings canceled for July and August!
- August 14th, 2017 Town Council Meeting Agenda
- Manchester Day 2017 Photos and Videos
- 2017 Watering Restrictions Information
- Photos: 2017 Memorial Day Parade, World War II Veterans Memorial Park
- Notice of Municipal Election
- 2017 Municipal Budget as introduced at the Town Council Meeting on 4/24/17
- Ocean County 2017 Residential Document Shredding Program
- Township Ordinance #17-001
- Township Ordinance #17-002
- Air Force Testing of Private Drinking Water Wells Information
- Sign Up for the “Shop Manchester” Tax Rebate Program
- Please Join the Mayor’s Letter-Writing Campaign
- Park Revitalization Plan Underway
- Mayor and Council Support School Funding Fairness Formula
- Heritage Mineral Redevelopment Plan Update
- “No Knock” Registry Information
- Project Pride
- Heritage Mineral Site: “NO TRESPASSING”