Thank you for visiting the website for Manchester Township!
Manchester Township is located in beautiful Ocean County NJ just minutes from the Jersey Shore and in between New York City, Philadelphia and Atlantic City. Manchester is nestled in the New Jersey Pinelands and we are Ocean County’s best kept secret!
Beautiful Parks, Lakes, and Preserved Open Space, our top notch municipal services and our vibrant and dynamic community makes Manchester a great place to live, work, and raise a family. That is why the June 2012 edition of Inside New Jersey, a monthly publication of the Star Ledger rated Manchester Township as such a great place to retire in New Jersey. Manchester Township offers something for everyone!
The goal of our website is to provide you with information about our municipality. Here you will be able to learn about the many departments we have and the services that we offer. This is the hub where you will find a vast amount of information about our government at your convenience and your leisure.
If there is something that you cannot find please feel free to contact us during normal business hours and we will assist you with any questions you may have. Also please check back often as we are updating the site frequently.
- Town Council Meeting Agenda July 25th, 2016
- Township Withdraws from Potential Energy Aggregation Program
- Blue Lights in Support of Law Enforcement
- Mayor and Council Support School Funding Fairness Formula
- Shop Manchester
- Heritage Mineral Redevelopment Plan Update
- 2016 Watering Restrictions
- Manchester Day 2016 Photos
- Hovson’s Proposed Redevelopers Plan for Heritage Minerals Site
- Municipal Election on Tuesday, November 8, 2016
- “No Knock” Registry Information
- Project Pride
- 2016 Residential Document Shredding Program
- Street Light Not Working?
- Heritage Mineral Site: “NO TRESPASSING”
- PERC Website – Public Contracts
- Manchester Township’s Auctions on GovDeals.com
- Deer Carcass Removal Information