Thank you for visiting the website for Manchester Township!
Manchester Township is located in beautiful Ocean County NJ just minutes from the Jersey Shore and in between New York City, Philadelphia and Atlantic City. Manchester is nestled in the New Jersey Pinelands and we are Ocean County’s best kept secret!
Beautiful Parks, Lakes, and Preserved Open Space, our top notch municipal services and our vibrant and dynamic community makes Manchester a great place to live, work, and raise a family. That is why the June 2012 edition of Inside New Jersey, a monthly publication of the Star Ledger rated Manchester Township as such a great place to retire in New Jersey. Manchester Township offers something for everyone!
The goal of our website is to provide you with information about our municipality. Here you will be able to learn about the many departments we have and the services that we offer. This is the hub where you will find a vast amount of information about our government at your convenience and your leisure.
If there is something that you cannot find please feel free to contact us during normal business hours and we will assist you with any questions you may have. Also please check back often as we are updating the site frequently.
- Heritage Mineral Redevelopment Plan Press Release
- Hovson’s Proposed Redevelopers Plan for the Heritage Minerals Site
- Council Meeting Agenda for June 27th, 2016
- Municipal Election on Tuesday, November 8, 2016
- “No Knock” Registry Information
- Project Pride
- 2016 Residential Document Shredding Program
- 2016 Ocean County Waste Disposal Program
- Street Light Not Working?
- Press Release – Heritage Mineral Site “NO TRESPASSING”
- PAY YOUR TAXES/WATER/SEWER PAYMENTS ONLINE
- PERC Website – Public Contracts
- Manchester Township’s Auctions on GovDeals.com
- For Deer Carcass removal